Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Man of her dreams...

Dipti was in her late thirties and still not married. She had a hard time meeting men. And the men she did meet all ended up being jerks. Finally, she decided to place an ad in the personals in the newspaper.

Dipti wrote in the ad: "Looking for a man who won't beat me, won't leave me, and is excellent in bed."

Several days went by and she hadn't gotten a single call. Then, one day she was doing her laundry when she heard a knock on the door. She walked upstairs to answer it. She opened the door and saw a man in a wheelchair with no arms and no legs. "Can I help you?" Dipti asked.

He said, "I am the man of your dreams!"

Dipti was baffled. She said, "Excuse me."

"I read your personal ad in the paper and I am the perfect man for you. I have no arms, so I can't beat you. I have no legs, so I can never leave you."

"But are you good in bed?" Dipti asked.

He replied, "How do you think I knocked on the door?!"

No comments: