Friday, September 09, 2005

Glad to meet you...

A guy is in line at the supermarket when he notices that the rather   dishy blonde behind him has just raised her hand and smiled hello to   him.

He is rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him and   although familiar he can't place where he might know her from so he   says, "Sorry, do you know me?"

She replies, "I may be mistaken but I think you might be the father of   one of my children".

His mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful,   "Christ!" he says "are you that stripper on my stag night that I screwed   on the pool table in front of all my buddies while your girlfriend   whipped me with some wet celery and jammed a cucumber up my ass?

"Umm, no", she replied, "I'm your son's English   teacher"………………………

No comments: