Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Cheeky questions in a not so cheeky place...

Some funny questions asked at times, mostly by women in a hardware store....

Old lady comes in, tells young female cashier up front she needs a screw, so female cashier walks her to back of store. Then female cashier standing behind lady says "Bill, this lady needs a screw. Can you help her?"

***

Lady says she needs a plug.

I say "male or female?"

She says "What's the difference?"

Me (blushing): "Well I'll just show you." (I show her male and female plug.)

Lady (now blushing too): "Oh I get it!"

***

That's funny. I work as a maintenance mechanic in an office building and I had a screwdriver and pliers on my belt. One of the secretary's
I guess wanted to borrow my screwdriver for a second so she says "Can I borrow your tool?"

I said "Which one?"

She says “The long one".

I said “Well, they're both long., so I'll give you both".

We both started laughing, as well as the other women in the office.

***

I was working at a factory up north and needed a small cardboard box to put some small parts in.  as i went through an office area with my hands full of parts, a secretary asked what I needed.  I said I wished I had a small box. She said "Me too!". I turned red and left the area.  I was about 16 at the time; I would guess she was about 50.

***

There was a game my kids found on the bob the builder web site. I think it’s long gone. put the game involved putting together pieces of pipe before the water could run out the end of the pipe.

The lable for this game BOB LAYS PIPE AT WENDY'S.

***

As soon as I walked in the door of my local hardware store, the heavy female sales clerk says in a loud voice, "Can I help you find something?”

I said in an equally loud voice, "I want to see your nipples". She grinned and headed to the back with me.

***

An embarrassed girl quietly asked the checkout lady if they had more tampax in the warehouse, because the shelf was empty.

Much to the girl's horror, the checkout lady switched on a microphone and yelled to the warehouse clerk over the store's PA system, "Hey Charley, do you have a case of Tampax back there for this girl?"

The girl is now beet red, and wishing she was anywhere but in that store.

Meanwhile back in the warehouse, Charley was about 80 years old and couldn't hear very well. He thought she had asked for a case of "Tacks".  He switched on his microphone and yelled back, "Do you mean the kind you push in with your thumb, or the kind you drive in with a hammer?"

***

A neighbor's daughter, just out of high school, got a job at a local factory.

When she got home that night when asked what the job consisted of she announced, "They pay me for screwing all day"

No comments: