Monday, September 12, 2005

Suggested Rejections for Common Pick-Up Lines

Man: Haven't we met before?
Woman: Yes, I'm the receptionist at the V.D. Clinic.

Man: I'd like to call you. What's your number?
Woman: It's in the phone book.
Man: But I don't know your name.
Woman: That's in the phone book too.

Man: So what do you do for a living?
Woman: Female impersonator.

Man: So, wanna go back to my place?
Woman: Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?

Man: I'd really like to get into your pants.
Woman: No thanks. There's already one ass in there.

Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: For the first half of it, I probably wasn't born yet.

Man: Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason!
Woman: Yeah! To pick up some chicks!

Man: "Hi, I'm a millionaire!"
Woman: "Hi, I work for the IRS."

No comments: