Friday, March 20, 2009

41 Things Wives Would Never Say

1. Are you sure you’ve had enough to drink?
 
2. Shouldn’t you be down at the bar with your buddies?
 
3. That was a great fart! Do another one!
 
4. I’ve decided to stop wearing clothes around the house.
 
5. You’re so sexy when you’re hungover.
 
6. I’d rather watch football and drink beer with you than go shopping.
 
7. Let’s subscribe to Guns and Ammo.
 
8. I’ll be out painting the house.
 
9. I love it when you play golf on Sundays, I just wish you had time to play on Saturday too.
 
10. Honey..our new neighbor’s daughter is sunbathing again, come see!
 
11. No, No, I’ll take the car to have the oil changed.
 
12. Your mother is way better than mine.
 
13. Do me a favor, forget the stupid Valentine’s Day thing and buy yourself new clubs.
 
14. I understand fully… our anniversary comes every year, you go hunting with the guys, it’s a wonderful stress reliever.
 
15. Listen, I make enough money for the both of us, why don’t you retire and get that nagging handicap down to 7 or 8.
 
16. What do you mean today’s our anniversary?
 
17. Can we not talk to each other tonight? I’d rather just watch TV.
 
18. Oh, this diamond is way too big!
 
19. And for our honeymoon we’re going fishing in Alaska!
 
20. Honey, does this outfit make my butt look too small?
 
21. Aww, don’t stop for directions, I’m sure you’ll be able to figure out how to get there.
 
22. Is that phone for me? Tell ‚em I’m not here.
 
23. I don’t care if it is on sale, 300 dollars is too much for a designer dress.
 
24. That was fun! When will all of your friends be over to watch football again?
 
25. The new girl in my office is a dancer…I invited her over for dinner on Friday.
 
26. While you were in the bathroom, they went for it on fourth down and missed. If they can hold them to a field goal, they’ll still cover.
 
27. Hey Hon, pull my finger!
 
28. I'll serve you & your Friends finger snacks at your Poker game.
 
29. Go ahead you go fishing, I'll clean out the Garage.
 
30. Go shopping? Sorry I am just too tired.
 
31. You know, I've been complaining a lot lately. I don't blame you for ignoring me.
 
32. I'm wrong, you must be right again.
 
33. You're so much smarter than my father.
 
34. Bar food again!?!?! Kick butt!
 
35. I liked that wedding even better than ours. Your ex-girlfriend has class.
 
36. I'm so happy with my new hairstyle, I don't think that I'll ever change it.
 
37. Dang, I love it when my pillow smells like your cigars!
 
38. That girl is wearing the same outfit that I am. Cool! I think I'll go over and talk to her.
 
39. It's only third quarter, you should order a couple more pitchers.
 
40. Let's leave the toliet seat up all the time, that way you won't have to mess with it.
 
41. I love using this lawnmower more than the old one, what a wonderful Valentine's Day present.

No comments: