Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dear Abby...

Dear Abby,

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the
beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything.

What's worse, everyone knows he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.
Also, since he lost his job six years ago; he hasn't even looked for a
new one.

All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and bullshit with his
buddies while I have to work to pay the bills.

Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like
me and hints that I may be a lesbian. What should I do?


- Desperate in NY...


Dear Clueless,

Grow up and dump the jerk.

Good grief, woman. You don't need him anymore!

You're a United States Senator from New York running for President of
the United States. Act like one!


- Abby

No comments: