Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What Generosity!

Wife comes home early find her husband in bed with a strange woman.

She says, "That's it, I'm leaving & never coming back."

He says, "Don't you at least want to hear my explanation?"

She shrugs & says, "Fine, let's hear your story. This had better be
good!"

He says, "Well, I'm driving along the street, when I see this young lady
in torn clothes, no shoes, all muddy and crying.I took pity on her and
asked if she would like to get cleaned up in my house.She climbed into
my truck and I brought her home.

"She took a shower, I gave her the underwear that doesn't fit you
anymore, the silk blouse and slacks that I bought you 2 years ago that
you wore once, the $150 Nike running shoes you bought & wore only twice.


"I gave her some of the roast beef in the fridge, that you never used.
Then I showed her to the door.

"She was so grateful for all these things, she thanked me profusely and
as she was about to leave she turned around and asked me ...

'Is there anything else your wife doesn't use anymore????'"

No comments: