Monday, January 16, 2006

Getting Drunk

Mick and Paul fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money, they only managed to scrape together a staggering 50 pence. Mick said, 'Hang on, I've got an idea' - went to the butcher's shop and came out with a large Cumberland Sausage.

Paul: 'Are you crazy? Now we haven't got any money left at all!'

Mick: 'Don't worry - just follow me...'

They went into the next pub where he immediately ordered two pints and two large Jack Daniel's.

Paul: 'Now you've really lost it - do you know how much trouble we'll be in? We haven't got any money!!'

Mick: 'Don't worry. I've got a plan - cheers!'

They had their drinks and Mick said, 'OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zip - you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.'

Said and done, the landlord noticed it, went berserk and threw them out.

They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk - all for free.  At the tenth pub Paul said, 'Mate - I don't think I can continue this any longer - I'm p*ssed and my knees are killing me.'

Mick replied, 'How do you think I feel? I lost the sausage in the third pub...'

No comments: