Saturday, January 21, 2006

Quickies

1)   What is a KISS?

      It's an upper PREPARATION for a lower INVASION that will lead to further                  
      PENETRATION with fast ACCELERATION that will build the next
      GENERATION.

2)   Latest Statistics:
       What men do after sex?
      - 2% eat.
      - 3% smoke cigarettes.
      - 4% take shower.
      - 5% go to sleep.
      - 86% get up and go back home to their wives.

3)  Why is your dick better than a credit card?
      -  Once spent it recharges itself.
      -  It is accepted worldwide.
      -  You can let your wife use it as much as she wants.

4)  A man was carrying 3 babies in a train.

     The lady sitting next to him asked: Are they your babies?
     Man: No, I work in a Condom Factory and these are customers COMPLAINTS.

5)  Women top 5 lies:
       I am a virgin.
       It is so big.
       I can't do that to my best friend.
       I won't gain weight after marriage
       I am coming! I am coming!!!

6)  A guy goes up to a girl in a bar and says:
      You want to play magic?
      She says: What is that?
      He says: We go Home, F*ck, and then you disappear.

7)  What is the closest thing to a woman's period?
      Your SALARY...It comes once a month, lasts 4 or 5 days, and
      If it doesn't come, you are fucked!

No comments: